Management & Leadership Workshops
Looking to build a high-performing team? In order to attract and retain top performers, and to keep them motivated to exceed goals, your management team needs solid coaching skills and proven management behaviors they can immediately implement and easily sustain.
The management series of workshops offers modules including:
- Coaching Skills, such as Great Openings, Curious Questioning, Sincere Listening, Providing Meaningful Feedback, Developing Solutions, Overcoming Objections, Setting Expectations, etc.
- One-on-one Coaching
- Handling Performance Problems
- Facilitating Effective Live and Virtual Meetings/Conference Calls
- Building Dream Teams
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Time Management
- Change Management
- Market Management
- Conflict Management
- Understanding Generational Conflict
- Creating Individual Development Plans
- Executive Presentations / Selling to the C-Suite
As with all of our workshops, each module can be customized to fit your organization’s unique culture and needs. You can choose to conduct the series over a 5-day period, or break it into individual modules conducted separately. The proven set of skills your managers will learn will enhance not only their professional lives, but their personal lives as well.
“I’ve had several opportunities to use the skills you armed us with and I have to say that it’s been a fantastic journey putting them into action!”